Are You Eligible?
We provide assistance to:
- Persons who have no income;
- Low income individuals;
- Persons whose only income is Ontario Works, Ontario Disability, or Canada Pension Plan.
We provide legal services in the areas of:
Public Benefits Law, including:
Appeals to the Social Benefits Tribunal for:
- Ontario Disability Support Program denials
- Medical Reviews
- Ontario Works matters
Immigration Law, including:
- Humanitarian and compassionate applications
- Citizenship waiver requests
- Temporary resident, work, and visitor permits
- Restoration of status applications
- Deferral of removal
Applications for judicial review
Summary advice and representation on a wide range of eviction and tenant rights matters.
Applications to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board:
Assisting victims of violent crime apply for compensation from the Ontario government.